Deadline for the winter semester 2013/2014 is March 31st 2013. The winter semester 2013/2014 starts at the beginning of September 2013 with an intensive German language course. Start of the lectures will be October 14th 2013.
All applicants must provide:
- A fully filled-in and signed application form for the MSc in Physics at the Universität Stuttgart. Please follow this link to download the application form.
- A qualified bachelor degree in physics; both, certified copies of the B.Sc. degree certificate and the transcript are needed.
- score of 550 points or equivalent test results is/are compulsory as proof of sufficient knowledge of the English language Equivalent test results are e.g. 213 for the computer-based , 80 for the internet-based , , or . Please contact us via email before you send of the application package if you have a proof of knowledge of the English language which is not mentioned here.
- In case you want be exempted from the intensive German language course, a proof of sufficient knowledge of the German language (required level C 1).
- Applicants from China, Mongolia or Vietnam have to provide an original APS certificate (no photocopy) which is issued by the German embassy in your home country. Please check the homepage of the German embassy for details.
We recommend to provide the following documents:
- A school leaving certificate authorising the holder to enter a university or an authorisation regarded as equivalent by the German administration responsible (in certain cases the admission committee might ask an applicant to provide such a certificate).
- Any other certificates which support your application, e.g., other degree certificates or German language certificates
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty in a sealed envelope
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General and Special Test in Physics
Please note that all the documents must be certified copies or original documents. We do not accept uncertified copies.
Please send your completed application package to:
Mrs. Eva Rose